( ´ ▽ ` ) Good morning, everyone! ( ´ ▽ ` )
The date is December 16, 2013 on a Monday
It’s important to understand that you can’t run away from the problems in your life. Pretending that they didn’t happen and doing nothing to bring closure to them only causes more problems! If something happens, solve it, don’t just ignore it.
( ´ ▽ ` ) Have a wonderful morning! ( ´ ▽ ` )
a rubber band pistol was confiscated from math class because it was a weapon of math destruction
1. See each day as a fresh start and a new beginning.
2. Don’t be a copy of anybody else – enjoy discovering and being your true self.
3. Be proactive, take control and look for opportunities. You’ve only got one life so make sure you stay in control.
4. Don’t focus on the obstacles or things you cannot change. Just ask yourself “What next? or else “What can I do instead?”
5. Appreciate your limits and then set clear boundaries. You need to care for yourself to be the best “you” you can be.
6. Decide on your values and what matters most to you. Then live in a way that’s consistent with those values.
7. Don’t put life on hold as the months turn into years … and there’s always the chance that some important doors will close.
8. Set goals for yourself – then plan the steps to take you there.
9. Learn from other people that you value as role models – but ignore the naysayers and the hypercritical.
10. Let go of the past, and old hurts and grievances. Don’t be afraid to ask for help, or to see a counsellor.
- Step 1: Open Microsoft Word
- Step 2: Cry
- Step 3: Open Tumblr
more benefits to being a cat
- loved at any weight
- its not weird if you’re awake in the middle of the night
- people believe you when you say the gender of a cat no matter what it looks like
- no one judges you for not showering or leaving the house
- you can just leave in the middle of an interaction
- no deadlines or bills
- not expected to wear clothing
- not cold if naked
- if you do wear clothing you will be considered 500% cute no matter what
- cute whiskers
- super flexible
I bet you thought you’d seen the last of me.